Minor in Economics
Students wishing to earn a minor in economics must fulfill the following course requirements:
- ECO 207
- ECO 209
- Any 3 200-level economics electives
- Students must achieve an overall average of C or better in those economics courses counted towards the minor.
- The Economics Dept. will accept up to two transfer courses for the minor.
- Either ECO 207 or ECO 209 must be taken at the University of Rochester.
- Stat 213 cannot be used for the Economics Minor.
Please note the Overlap Policies:
- No more than 3 courses between a major and a separate/double major.
- No more than 2 courses between a minor and a major.
- No more than one course between a cluster and a major or a minor.
If you have any questions please contact the Undergraduate Coordinator in Harkness 238.